Advertisment

https://www.highrevenuegate.com/yngsgwcqf?key=569b6da6aa47358022f3b3136793b69a

Senond Menu

Sarwat Gilani Picture & Biography


Sarwat Gilani is a Pakistani tv actress and model who has appeared in several tv serials, plays and shows. A very talented Artist with trademark of a petite frame and cute curls and of course that endearing smile. She has been around for a while now and is most popular for one of leading roles in Hum tv's Dil-e-Muztar.
'Sarwat’s is a tale of pure accidental intervention as far as her showbiz antics go. She was not aspiring to be a model, let alone an actor. She did not harbour dreams of fame and acclaim in any way associated with the performing arts.
Her dream was to complete her studies – graduate of Indus Valley School of Art and Architecture in Communication (Graphic Designer) 2004 – and master the art of filmmaking – also her passion. But not once did she think that her slim frame and her cute curls would be her trademark on the small screen one day and that too pretty soon.


Interview

Here, Sarwat shares with us her style preferences.
What's your style code?
Casual and comfortable.
What do you wear on off-days?
Mostly jeans and t-shirts and sometimes a kurta shalwar.
Who's your style inspiration?
Style is very important to me because it is "style" with which an actor carries out its characters. Anybody from Penelope, Audrey Hepburn to Madam Noor Jahan can inspire me.
What's your formal going-out look?
Classy western or smart eastern.
What's your fave hair style?
Curls are me and I love it!! So I flaunt them as much as I can in various styles.
Are you high maintenance?
Yes!
What's your one beauty/style essential?
My shades.
Do you have a signature scent?
I like fruity fragrances.
How do you keep your body buff?
Love fruits (full stop).
Sassy SarwatAny style blunders you want to reveal?
Reached a party looking and feeling great until I noticed the house slippers that I was still wearing!!
What's the most expensive item in your wardrobe?
My watch!
Which item from your wardrobe do you love the most?
I love my PJ's.

 





































Sarwat Gilani with momel sheikh

Sarwat Gilani hot

Sarwat Gilani

Sarwat Gilani

Sarwat Gilani

Sarwat Gilani

Sarwat Gilani modeling

Sarwat Gilani