Advertisment

https://www.highrevenuegate.com/yngsgwcqf?key=569b6da6aa47358022f3b3136793b69a

Senond Menu

Gwen Stefani and Pharrell Williams talk joining the new season of 'The Voice', Adam Levine promises to be more lewd than ever

Gwen Stefani is used to being surrounded by men.
She has three sons with husband Gavin Rossdale and is the only female in her rock band No Doubt.
But the 44-year-old singer and fashion designer said joining the all-male coaching team on NBC's "The Voice" has tested her tolerance.
"I have to say Adam (Levine) has really, you know the bar has been risen with him. He is nasty and naughty and dirty and disgusting and he really has no filter. And it's just really shocking," joked Stefani in an interview.
Levine owned up to his lewd behavior during a recent set visit for the reality singing competition's seventh season.......


"I don't care about saying things because people find a way to get mad at you about anything you say. So I'd rather it be like gross and funny and outlandish than like boring," said Levine.
In fact The Maroon 5 frontman, who recently married Victoria's Secret model Behati Prinsloo (bay-AHT'-ee PRINS'-lo), warned that this season could be his most outrageous yet.
"I'll probably lose more of my filter now that I'm married because I could never shock or offend my wife's sensibilities because she's too like me," said Levine.
Stefani and fellow "Voice" newcomer Pharrell Williams join veteran coaches Levine and country star Blake Shelton for the new season premiering Sept. 22.
The "Happy" singer said the experience has been better than he ever expected.
"I think this whole entire thing has been surprising. I don't think any of it was like 'oh, ok and this part I thought would be this way,'" he said.
It is certainly no laughing matter for Shelton who said Pharrell has already nabbed many of his top contestants.
"Pharrell is a guy that makes you think that he's this really friendly, you know a very thoughtful person," said Shelton. "He's conniving, he's sneaky and he's very good-looking and he uses that against us."
Stefani and Williams replace last season's coaches Shakira and Usher.
Stefani's husband Rossdale and Fleetwood Mac's Stevie Nicks will also lend a hand this season as advisers to the singing hopefuls.